ObjectiveMouse control (moving mouse cursor, clicking and dragging) by head movements.
DescriptionBy moving the head up/down or left/right the mouse cursor should move accordingly. A left click is performed by dwelling (stopping movement and waiting for some time). To do a right, double or drag click select the respective button in the ARE GUI and move the cursor to the location where the click should be performed at. The mouse speed can be changed by using the slider. Click on the On/Off button to toggle mouse control.
- Integrated Webcam or USB camera
- AsTeRICS 3.0 installed and ARE running
- OS: Windows, Linux (incl. RPi), Mac OSX
- Start AsTeRICS Runtime Environment (ARE)
- Windows: ARE.exe
- Linux / Mac OSX: asterics-are
Mouse Movement1 100
Mouse Activation PatternClick on screen quadrants to create a mouse activation pattern.
On-Screen KeyboardInstall an On-Screen Keyboard of your choice and enter the path of the executable here.
- osk.exe: Windows default On-Screen Keyboard.
- OptiKey: On-Screen Keyboard optimized for Eyetracking.
- Staggered Speech: On-Screen Keyboard from Boston College.
- Midas Touch: On-Screen Keyboard from Boston College.
Edit ModelOpen in WebACS
Source RepositoryYou can fork and modify this repository.
Related VideosCamera Mouse Demo Screencast
Camera Mouse Model Creation Screencast