# About Us
The AsTeRICS framework was initially developed from 2010 to 2013 by an international consortium. The project was funded by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7 - 2007-2013). G.A.No. 247730. Please go to the AsTeRICS project (opens new window) web page for more details.
Since 2013 there were many follow-up projects, with important improvements to the AsTeRICS framework. Please find below a list of the involved projects in chronological order:
- AsTeRICS Academy (opens new window), 2013-2016, grant nr. 14-02, MA23, City of Vienna
- Prosperity4All (opens new window), 2014-2018, grant nr. 610510, FP7, European Union
- ToRaDes (opens new window), 2016-2019, grant nr. 18-04, MA23, City of Vienna
- StudyATHome Internationally (opens new window), 2018-2022, grant nr. 22-07, MA23, City of Vienna
# AsTeRICS Foundation
In Feb. 2017 the AsTeRICS Foundation (opens new window) was founded with the objective of bringing the project results to people with disabilities, to organize workshops and to coordinate new projects in that field.
New contributions are managed by the members (opens new window) of the foundation.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions about the AsTeRICS framework, feel free to contact us (opens new window).
If you want to contribute to the project, please read the contribute page first.
# Partner Organizations
The projects above were initiated and executed by the following partner organizations:
- KI-I (opens new window), Competence Network Information Technology to Support the Integration of People with Disabilities
- UAS Technikum Wien (opens new window), Research Group Embedded Systems