# Other Use Cases and Information
# Complete AsTeRICS User Manual
Here you can find the .pdf version of the original UserManual with more comprehensive information about:
- the model creation process
- more use cases and demo models (e.g. game accessibility and utilizing bioelectric signals)
- hardware interfacing options
- short overview on important plugins
(Please note that this manual is not constantly updated and might contain outdated information).
# DIY Guides
Here you can find some DIY-guides for HW and SW solutions using AsTeRICS, including:
- using AsTeRICS, an Arduino microcontroller and a pressure sensor for building a sip-and-puff device
- building a proximity switch
- building a head-mounted eye-tracker
- building an EOG sensor
- mouse/keyboard/joystick emualtion (eg. for play station control) with the HID-actuator
- and more!