Component Type: Sensor (Subcategory: File System)
The FolderBrowser component allows to browse and select files in a given folder or subfolders of it. The navigation can be controlled by events.
The FolderBrowser plugin block element of the ACS.
- initialFolder [string]: The initial folder to start browsing.
- wrapAround [boolean]: If true, the browsing is wrapped around after the last entry.
- exitInitialFolder [boolean]: If true, the initial folder may be exited.
- autoListFiles [boolean]: Automatically output files when entering the folder.
- noFolderMessage [string]: Message to be sent to the folderName port if no subfolder is available.
- noFileMessage [string]: The message to be sent to the fileNames port, if no file is available.
# Event Listener Description
- next: Got to the next folder in current directory
- previous: Go to the previous folder in current directory
- enter: Enter current folder
- exit: Exit current folder
- current: Output current folder
- listFiles: Lists files in current folder
# Output Port Description
- folderName [string]: The name of the current folder (without path).
- folderPath [boolean]: The name of the current folder (including path)
- fileNames [boolean]: The names of the files in current folder.
- filePaths [boolean]: The names of the files in current folder (including path)