Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Phone Interface)
This component controls a mobile phone with Android operating system through the TCP/IP connection. Currently this component is able to perform such action as: call a remote phone, drop a phone call, send and receive SMS message.
Android phone running AsTeRICSPhoneServer application.
# Input Port Description
- phoneID [string]: The phone number used for outgoing SMS and make phone calls.
- SMSContent [string]: The SMS content which will be used for the send SMS action.
- command [string]: String command that can be sent to this component from other plugins to trigger phone actions. Currently supported commands are:
- @PHONE: SMS:Phone_ID, “Message_content”
- @PHONE: SMS
- @PHONE: CALL: Phone_ID
- @PHONE: CALL
- @PHONE: ACCEPT
- @PHONE: DROP
- @PHONE: SET_ID: Phone_ID
- @PHONE: SET_SMS: “Message_content”
# Output Port Description
- remotePhoneID [string]: This is a phone number of the caller or SMS sender.
- receivedSMS [string]: This is the content of the incoming SMS.
- errorNumber [integer]: The number of the error.
# Event Listener Description
- sendSMS: Sends the SMS message.
- makePhoneCall: Makes the phone call.
- acceptPhoneCall: Accepts the incoming phone call.
- dropPhoneCall: Drops the phone call.
# Event Trigger Description
- idleState: Phone is in the idle state.
- ringState: Phone is in the ring state.
- connectedState: Phone is connected with the remote phone.
- newSMS: There is a new SMS.
- error: An error occurred.
- connectionType [integer]: Defines connection type for the plugin: client or server.
- IP [string]: IP of the remote server used in the client mode.
- port [integer]: TCP/IP port of the service.
- defaultPhoneID [string]: Default phone number for outgoing SMS and phone calls.