SSVEP File Writer
Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Brain Computer Interface)
This plugin writes to a text file the 4 EEG channels along with a software trigger received through the event listener ports. This file is lately analyzed by the ProtocolSSVEPTrain plugin to obtain the optimus frequencies to be used on the SSVEP detection.
Input Port Description
- filename [string]: Name of the file to be saved.
- channel1 to channel4 [integer]: Input EEG signal from channels 1 to 4.
- StimulationFrequency [integer]: If a stimulation frequency value is received before the StarStimulation Event the stimulation freqeuncy is appended to the name of the output file to be saved.
Event Listener Description
- StartTrial: An incoming event at this port starts the file writer process.
- StopTrial: An incoming event at this port stops the file writer process.
- StartStimulation: An incoming event at this port sets the trigger channel to the corresponding stimulation frequency value in Hz.
- StopStimulation: An incoming event at this port sets the trigger channel to zeros.
- DefaultFileName [string]: The default file name.