# SSVEP File Writer
Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Brain Computer Interface)
This plugin writes to a text file the 4 EEG channels along with a software trigger received through the event listener ports. This file is lately analyzed by the ProtocolSSVEPTrain plugin to obtain the optimus frequencies to be used on the SSVEP detection.
# Input Port Description
- filename [string]: Name of the file to be saved.
- channel1 to channel4 [integer]: Input EEG signal from channels 1 to 4.
- StimulationFrequency [integer]: If a stimulation frequency value is received before the StarStimulation Event the stimulation freqeuncy is appended to the name of the output file to be saved.
# Event Listener Description
- StartTrial: An incoming event at this port starts the file writer process.
- StopTrial: An incoming event at this port stops the file writer process.
- StartStimulation: An incoming event at this port sets the trigger channel to the corresponding stimulation frequency value in Hz.
- StopStimulation: An incoming event at this port sets the trigger channel to zeros.
- DefaultFileName [string]: The default file name.