Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Audio and Voice)
This plugin plays a wave file specified in the properties on the platforms sound output.
# Input port Description
- wavefileName[string]: this port will change the property filename to the string on the input. Thus it is possible to have other plugins change the file to be played.
# Event Listener Description
- Start: An incoming event at this port initiates the playback of the wave file indicated in the property filename.
- Stop: An incoming event at this port stops the playback of the wave file indicated in the property filename.
- VolumeUp: An incoming event increases the volume of the current playback.
- VolumeDown: An incoming event decreases the volume of the current playback.
- filename[string]: The value of this property specifies the file name of the wave file to be played. Supports value suggestions from ARE (dynamic property)