# Platform Digital Out
Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Personal Platform)
The PlatformDigitalOut plugin operates the output ports of the AsTeRICS Personal Platform. The output ports 1-2 are open-collector outputs with a deactivated pull-up resistor.
This component requires the Core CIM (CIM Id: 0x0602) of the AsTeRICS Personal Platform.
![The AsteRICS Personal Platform (./preliminary version)](./img/personalplatform.jpg “The AsteRICS Personal Platform (preliminary version)”)
The AsteRICS Personal Platform
# Input Port Description
- command [string]: The plugin reacts to incoming action strings starting with “@GPIO:” and a command. Valid commands are “set”, “clear”, “toggle” and “press”. The command has to be followed by a comma and the port number, for example: “@GPIO:set,1” or “@GPIO:toggle,2”. The following examples illustrate the available action strings:
- _"@DIGITALOUT:set,1":_Output port 1 of the Personal Platform will be set (5 Volt)
- _"@DIGITALOUT:clear,2":_Output port 2 of the Personal Platform will be cleared (0 Volt)
- _"@DIGITALOUT:toggle,1":_Output port 1 of the Personal Platform will be changed
# Event Listener Description
- setOutput1 to setOutput2: an incoming event on these ports will cause the corresponding output port to go to the high level.
- clearOutput1 to clearOutput2: an incoming event on these ports will cause the corresponding output port to go to the low level.