Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: File System)
This plugin writes incoming strings into an .csv file.
The data gets live recorded, so it can be viewed simultaneously in an oscilloscope.
# Event Listener Description
- StartWriting: Creates a new file to save the data.
- StopWriting: Stops a saving process.
# Input port Description
- Input[string]: The string contains the data. Example of one string: “data1;data2;data3”. To get data values and separators into this string, the StringExpander plugin can be used. After each string, a line separator (newline) is appended.
- FileName[string]: Specifies the name of the file (without extension), in which the data will be recorded. Current date and time information are added to the filename.
- FilePath[string]: Defines the Path were the File shoud be saved (relative from the ARE folder). If not existing, the path will be created.