# Phone Control
Component Type: Actuator (Subcategory: Phone Interface)
This component controls a mobile phone with Windows Mobile operating system (v. 5.0 and above) through a Bluetooth connection. Currently supported functions are: Calling a phone number and accepting an incoming call, sending and receiving SMS messages. These functions can either be triggered by incoming events or by sending string commands to the phone plugin.
A Phone running Windows Mobile, a Bluetooth dongle or Bluetooth HW support, Microsoft Bluetooth stack active. AsTeRICS Phone server application running on the mobile phone.
# Input Port Description
- phoneID [string]: This is the phone number which will be used for actions like: send SMS, make phone call.
- SMSContent [string]: This is the SMS content which will be used for sending SMS action.
- command [string]: String command that can be sent to this component from other plugins to trigger phone actions. Currently supported commands are:
- @PHONE: SMS:Phone_ID, “Message_content”
- @PHONE: CALL: Phone_ID
- @PHONE: ACCEPT
- @PHONE: DROP
# Output Port Description
- remotePhoneID [string]: This is a phone number of the caller or SMS sender.
- receivedSMS [string]: This is the content of the incoming SMS.
- errorNumber [integer]: The number of the error.
# Event Listener Description
- sendSMS: Sends SMS.
- makePhoneCall: Makes the phone call.
- acceptPhoneCall: Accepts the incoming phone call.
- dropPhoneCall: Drops the phone call.
- reconnect: Reconnects the phone.
# Event Trigger Description
- idleState: Phone is in the idle state.
- ringState: Phone is in the ring state.
- connectedState: Phone is connected with the remote phone.
- newSMS: There is a new SMS.
- error: The error occurs.
- defaultPhoneID [string]: This is a default phone number, which will be used for send SMS and make phone call actions.
- bluetoothPhoneName [string]: This is a Bluetooth name of the phone which the component will connect.
- port [integer]: This is a Bluetooth port number.