# String Dispatcher
# Component Type: Processor (Subcategory: Event and String Processing)
This component has twenty slots for text strings. These strings can be sent to the output port via incoming events or by directly addressing a slot number using the input port.
# Input Port Description
- slotDispatch [integer]: Sends the string from the slot defined by number.
# Output Port Description
- output [string]: String output port.
# Event Listener Description
- dispatchSlot1…dispatchSlot20: These events cause text from the slot: 1…20 to be sent.
- dispatchNextSlot: This event causes text from the next (not empty) slot to be sent.
- dispatchCurrentSlot: This event causes text from the current slot to be sent.
- dispatchPreviousSlot: This event causes text from the previous (not empty) slot to be sent.
- resetToFirstSlot: This event resets the internal slot counter (for next/previous) to the first slot.
- dispatchSlotSeries: This event causes text in sequence from all not empty slots to be sent, with a delay defined by the delay property.
- delay [integer]: The interval (in milliseconds) which will be used for sending strings sequentially from all slots.
- slot1…slot20 [string]: 20 slots which contains the text to be sent